The ASHE-TRIKO VALLEY will be collaborating with the Jurgensen Companies to make a scholarship award to a college enrolled student. It is anticipated that the award totaling up to $5000 will be awarded annually. Applications will be reviewed by a joint panel of TRIKO VALLEY Scholarship Committee members and representatives from the Jurgensen Companies.
In addition to the joint scholarship mentioned above, ASHE-TRIKO VALLEY will make a secondary award totaling up to $1000 annually. Applications will be reviewed by the TRIKO VALLEY Scholarship Committee members.
The following eligibility criteria are as follows:
- College students expecting to graduate from a transportation or construction related program within the next two school years.
- Students attending the following schools: University of Dayton, University of Cincinnati, Ohio College of Applied Science, Cincinnati State and Technical College, and Northern Kentucky University or students are full time residents within the ASHE TRIKO Valley geographic areas of southwest Ohio, Northern Kentucky or Southeast Indiana.
- Applications will be made available during the 2018-2019 school year to allow the applicant time to prepare the application.
- Applications must be received by May 31, 2019 with award decision and award notification no later than June 30, 2019.
The awards will be:
- One (1) $5000.00 Scholarship &
- One (1) $1000 Scholarship
Contact Joe Schmeltzer at (513) 407-8317 or JSchmeltzer@Structurepoint.com